Can You Enhance Your Microneedling Procedures?
Following a microneedling procedure, it’s important to provide the right ingredients to create the optimal environment for skin remodeling. Unlike everyday skincare products, Skinfuse® Post-Procedure Protocol by Bellus Medical is exclusively designed to optimize the skin’s environment following a microneedling treatment for up to 90 days.1
More specifically, our Post-Procedure Protocol:
- Provides skin with the ideal ingredients at the ideal time
- Calms and protects skin after microneedling treatments
- Contains safe ingredients and removes irritants that could hinder the remodeling process
- Allows you to maximize your microneedling results from your home
A Systematic Approach
All five products in the Protocol play a unique part in supporting your skin after microneedling treatments:
- PURIFY Cleansing Complex removes makeup, sunscreen, and surface oils. It uses five plant-based surfactants to gently and effectively cleanse the skin.
- RESCUE Calming Complex is a soothing gel intended to be used 24 hours post-microneedling treatment.
- RECLAIM Hydrating Support helps maintain the skin’s natural barrier and encourages increased retention of natural moisture.
- FORTIFY Vita C Serum is a non-irritating, water-soluble form of Vitamin C that helps minimize inflammation.
- SHIELD Zinc Oxide 21% is a sunscreen with macroparticles designed not to enter newly created microchannels. It provides effective sun protection for your skin post-microneedling while steering clear of the inflammation sometimes associated with chemical sunscreens.
What’s In, What’s Out
Skinfuse products are the result of extensive research. Bellus Medical formulated these products using such ingredients as:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin C
- Copper peptides
- Vitamin E
- Amino acids proline and lysine
Equally important, all Skinfuse products are free of ingredients that can limit the benefits of microneedling treatments, such as:
- Artificial color
- Sodium lauryl
- Chemical sunscreen
- Artificial fragrances
- Propylene glycol
What Does This All Mean?
Can you enhance your microneedling procedures? The answer is yes.
In simple terms, a microneedling procedure is like planting new grass. You must provide proper maintenance, water, and fertilizer to grow a beautiful lawn. This is what Skinfuse does for microneedling. It’s an easy-to-use skin care regimen that leaves your skin feeling healthy and beautiful.
Find a provider near you today.
1 See intended use, important safety information, and clinical trial details (data on file) at skinpen.com.