What is SkinPen?
The Distinctive Blue Bellus Medical SkinPen Is A Safe, Effective Microneedling Device On The Medical Aesthetics Market.
Microneedling with SkinPen® can help to improve your skins appearance, making it the market standard. How do you know if SkinPen® is right for you? If you’re searching for:
- A procedure that helps to reduce the appearance of fine lines and smooth wrinkles, SkinPen® may be used on all skin types.
- A safe solution with little recovery time.
- Results from a minimally-invasive procedure
- A procedure for ongoing maintenance of healthy skin.
- SkinPen® is different from traditional microneedling derma-rollers that can bend, break or even rust, resulting in possible infection or scarring with reuse.
SkinPen® uses adjustable length, disposable straight needles to penetrate at a 90-degree angle. This adjustability allows for differences in skin thickness and skin types. The vertical technology allows for extra precision.
SkinPen Safety And Technology
Advanced microneedling technology: Cutting edge, medical grade, anti-aging solution
SkinPen’s unique microneedling technology helps to improve damaged or aging skin by utilizing the body’s healing response. The lightweight and ergonomic design of the SkinPen® in conjunction with the vertical delivery of the needles allows physicians/skin care providers to use the device to treat hard-to-reach places that other dermal rollers cannot.
The SkinPen® can specifically target delicate areas around the nose and mouth to assist in the collagen remodeling process. SkinPen® uses sterile, disposable needle cartridges that accommodate all skin types and needs. This specific combination reduces patient downtime.
Exhaust port prevents suction and reduces risk of broken capillaries
Bio Sleeve technology reduces the risk of cross contamination