SkinPen Safety & The Bellus Medical Difference
Bellus Medical raises the bar with SkinPen®, the only U.S. engineered and manufactured microneedling pen on the market. SkinPen not only delivers superior reliability, safety, and performance but also provides peace of mind knowing it’s a product you can trust. For more information on the safety of SkinPen, please review our patient labeling document.
Safety Features of SkinPen
- Sterile, single use cartridge houses reciprocating mechanism typically enclosed in the pen. Single use of these redesigned cartridges ensures long term reliability of the pen and reduces downtime for your practice.
- Ingress protection to prevent any blood, fluid or serum present during the procedure from penetrating into the pen.
- 14 stainless steel medical grade needles create 1600 micro-injuries per second for increased efficiency.
- Bio-Sheath designed specifically for SkinPen helps protect your patients from potential cross-contamination, ensuring the fluids generated during the procedure do not pass from contaminated glove to SkinPen.
- Minimally-invasive with little downtime.
Quality Above The Rest
U.S. engineered and manufactured by leading medical device manufacturer.
Medical grade motor certified at 7,000 RPMs.
Clinically tested design to support ergonomic flexibility.
Cordless with a medical grade battery giving you confidence for a full day use.
Battery life indicator with LED smart technology to communicate with user.