Microneedling is your new best friend when it comes to combatting the appearance of facial acne scars. Ask for SkinPen® by name to get the impressive results demonstrated by our clinical study and the safety of the first FDA-cleared device.1
Here’s what you can expect from a SkinPen treatment:
- A plan for optimal results. Your physician may recommend a course of procedures based on your individual goals. Maintenance of your procedure might require multiple treatments.
- A comfortable procedure. Based on your needs, your physician will likely apply a topical numbing agent to the treatment area.
- A short procedure time. The treatment will likely take about 30 minutes.
- A mild sensation. Most patients report feeling only the slight vibration of SkinPen during the procedure.
- Minimal post-procedure effects. The skin will appear slightly pink to red immediately post-procedure, similar to a mild to moderate sunburn. Additionally, the most common treatment responses experienced were dryness, rough skin, tightness, redness, itching, peeling, discomfort, tenderness, and burning. These conditions resolved over time without any further complications. Please see patient labeling for detailed safety information.
- Soothing aftercare. Your clinician will provide Skinfuse® LIFT, a clean, non-cytotoxic hydrogel used to prevent the skin from drying out post-treatment.
- An effective post-procedure protocol. Your provider might recommend an aftercare regimen. Ask about Skinfuse, Bellus Medical’s 90-day protocol specifically formulated to support your skin following microneedling.
POST SKINPEN® PROCEDURE – WHAT TO EXPECT
Results With Little Downtime.
Actual SkinPen® patient captured in unretouched pictures over 72 hours. Patient age: 34. These results will vary by individual.
Patient with skin freshly washed with Skinfuse®PURIFY Cleansing Complex. A topical numbing agent applied to provide comfort during the procedure.
Skinfuse® PURIFY Cleansing Complex freshly washed, glowing skin, with touches of pink on the skin areas on face or neck.
Skin freshly washed with Skinfuse® PURIFY Cleansing Complex. Most redness, bruising and swelling should be nearly gone. Normal appearance with makeup or Skinfuse® SHIELD Zinc Oxide 21% may be achieved.