Non-Invasive Skin Rejuvenation Procedures for Your Practice
As a provider, it’s natural to want to offer skincare options to as many prospective patients as possible, but it’s not practical to offer every procedure on the market. You have to zero in on the treatments and techniques that work best, and for the most people. And those that address specific, yet relatively common concerns. These are the skin rejuvenation procedures that will help build your practice.
What Brings Patients In?
Patients come to your practice for very personal reasons. Some want to erase or at least minimize signs of aging and/or sun damage. Others want to address fine lines and wrinkles before they become too noticeable. And others are looking for skin rejuvenation procedures that can help refine imperfections such as dark spots, acne scars or stretch marks.
Often times patients aren’t looking for a full cosmetic facelift. They want to start small – to test the waters, so to speak. And, there are multiple non-invasive and minimally-invasive options they can try. So what are the must-have choices for your practice?
Effective non-invasive procedures that are popular today include:
- “Light” services such as facials, masks, etc. that gently freshen skin. While usually associated with pampering day spas, these services can also boost patronage at your practice’s medspa.
- Dermal fillers that plump skin to reduce visible wrinkles.
- Botox injections that restrict muscle movement, reducing visible wrinkling and helping slow future wrinkle formation.
- Chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and assorted laser treatments that work to resurface skin or work below the surface to boost new cell production.
- Medical-level microneedling that reduces the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, scars and stretch marks by stimulating new collagen and elastin production. Also, microneedling does not damage the epidermis, so it is safe and effective for all skin types.
These skin rejuvenation procedures may be “minimalist” in some ways, but they can produce impressive aesthetic results. And that’s an unbeatable combination for your practice.
Advantages Of Offering Non-Invasive Skin Rejuvenation
Non-invasive skin rejuvenation procedures benefit your practice in many ways, and they benefit patients, too. Some of the most notable benefits include:
- Short, in-office appointments – in many cases, just 30 to 60 minutes.
- Little to no post-procedure downtime – a great fit for busy lifestyles.
- Effective for all adult ages.
- Opportunity to build trust and rapport with patients.
- Build awareness of other, more advanced procedures your practice offers. One successful experience builds confidence and interest to try another.
Microneedling, in particular, is a multi-beneficial choice for your practice in that it is safe and effective for all skin types – meaning it’s a good option for virtually all of your patients. That’s certainly a morale-booster, compared to, “We have a great procedure, but it’s not OK for your skin type.”